sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

Transcript Taylor Lautner at the Conference in Manila


Taylor spoke about his upcoming Tracers, where he plays a bike messenger who entered the world of Parkour.
"If we're talking about action scenes, there are some that I made that were very dangerous. I do not know, these are probably the most emotional scenes I did." .

 It is the first time that Taylor Lautner comes to Philippines said he heard good things before being here. He narrated: "I heard it's beautiful. Hear what people are amazing, gracious, and very gentle. It made me excited to be here."


Upon arriving at the airport yesterday, Taylor said, "I was shocked. I didn't think anyone will be there at 4 a.m. There were hundreds of fans. It was an extremely, awesome meeting. It was a very warm welcome.
When asked about his fashion style, the Bench celebrity endorser said, "I'm a jeans and T-shirt guy."
During the interview, Taylor expressed his love for his character in Twilight named Jacob Black.
"He gives so much to the series. I mean, all of his character, his constant loyalty, everything about him just makes you fall in love with him. I love Jacob and I brought that life to me personally."
 During the interview, Taylor expressed his love for his character in Twilight, named Jacob Black.
"He gives so much to the series. I mean, his whole character, his constant loyalty, everything about it just makes you fall in love with him. I love Jacob and he brought life to me personally."
"I love making these movies, I made so many friends in my life to make these films.
"I mean, the memories of Jacob and the movie franchise will be here forever."


 Taylor said credit to the success of his film should be given to the author of the novel.
"It's something about these books. This is what fans fell in love.
"They fell in love with the books and they fell in love with the characters that is definitely what Meyer created.



"All we really did was brought words of these pages to the screen.

  "What I love the brand Bench is that you can dress it up or down with the same clothes."

"If it is not comfortable, I will not use. I like to be comfortable."


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Calendar