quarta-feira, 10 de julho de 2013

Halston Sage answers about Taylor Lautner in an interview

No tapete vermelho


Kidzworld: A ton of teens want to know if you had any scenes with Taylor Lautner or did you meet him on set? Were you Team Jacob or Team Edward?
  • Halston: I didn’t have any scenes with him but I hear things went over really well. I saw his picture in the make-up trailer every day. It’s such a big cast that you shoot at different times. I did grow up reading the “Twilight” books. I feel guilty but I was always Team Edward. Nothing against Taylor, it’s just about the books.
Tradução

EntrevistadorUma tonelada de adolescentes querem saber se você teve alguma cenas com TaylorLautner ou o conheceu no set? Você é Team Jacob ou Team Edward?

Halston: Eu não tive cenas com ele, mas eu ouvi coisas muito boas. Eu vi a foto dele no make-upreboque todos os dias. É um grande elenco, que você atira em momentos diferentes. Eu ter crescidolendo os livros de "Crepúsculo". Eu me sinto culpado, mas eu sempre fui Team EdwardNada contra oTaylor, é apenas sobre os livros.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Calendar